Jordan Krumbine is a writer, digital artist, and creative guru. When not creating comic strips, he’s writing books, screenplays, and making his wife record rap videos for YouTube.
Here are some more useless facts about Jordan:
• Married with 5 cats.
• Loves dinosaurs.
• A jack-of-all-trades creative professional.
• Unhealthy obsession with technology and gadgets.
• Loud noises and large groups of people make him uncomfortable.
• Conversely, has no problem being the center of attention in a large group of people.
• Wears a mustache even when it’s not November because mustaches are cool.
• Prefers to hand-tie his bowties.
• Mild case of OCD, minus the ‘O’. Or the ‘C’. He can never remember.
• Values creativity and passion as personality traits.
• Desperately wants to believe there’s a way to be successful as an independent creative artist.
All content © 2009-2015 Jordan Krumbine (unless otherwise noted)